Wednesday, September 19, 2012

red skinny jeans and really awkward self portraits


(the superman)


(trying to fit in the frame)


(bad flash and photo bombed by Ringo)
I swear I'm the most awkward person I know
and for some reason I'm publishing the evidence on a blog
yeah.

top: Banana Republic, thrifted
camisole: Target
jeans: JCPenney, with a gift card from an OMBC family
flats: Payless
red floral clip: I made it!
white headband: hand me down from roommate
hairtie on wrist: Wal-Mart

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. We can't see the shoes! :( Such a cute outfit though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those two paired together! Very cute!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. not awkward - cute! :) love your red pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red pants! I need to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures aren't actually that bad! The dog is funny though :)
    www.radiant-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl you look adorable!! these aren't awkward at ALL - you are so cute and such a natural in front of the camera :) love those pants.

    and love you! can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...