Saturday, February 25, 2012

Swag Bag Sponsor Feature

We truly had some awesome sponsors for our Girls Extravaganza!

Lauren from Seek First creates lovely handmade rolled rosette accessories. 

I purchased the Trio of Grey, White and Teal rosette necklace in the fall and love the feminine touch that it adds to my outfits!


She sent over some beautiful headbands for us!


and an adorable, encouraging card
Here are some of my favorites from her shop:




Go check out her blog and shop and send her some love.

____________________________________________________________

Erika from Rouge and Whimsy also sent some pretties our way!


Her shop is full of sweet, feminine accessories!


She sent over some beautiful headbands for us. Aren't they beautiful?!

Here are some of my favorites from Rouge and Whimsy:




Thank you so much Lauren and Erika for helping to make the Girls Extravaganza great!
I truly appreciate your prayers and sweet donations!

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are all so beautiful =) I wish I could buy like multiple items from these stores =)
    They're awesome!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Much Love,
    L

    (allglorious-within.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...