Thursday, June 14, 2012

From Blog Life to Real Life Link Up

Ok y'all I'm linkin up today with these lovely ladies to tell you about some of my favorite bloggers! They supplied the questions and here are my answers.



1. Do you have any real life blog friends?

Yes, I do!


Alys at Beautiful Imperfections and I went to college together at UT! We went to the same church, were both involved with the BSM and our boyfriends lived together one year so we would hang out all the time at their place. Her and her husband are expecting their first child so check out her updates!


Becky at Unveiled Faces was my prayer partner for two years during college. You know that friend that whenever you spend time with them, you always walk away refreshed? That's her. She is so humble, prayerful and beautiful! 


Lauren at Seek First was my Bible study leader in college and we lived together for a year. Love her shop and blog- so many great insights into what God is doing in her marriage and her life!

I wish I'd gotten to know Alyssa, Ashley, Heather and Hannah better while we were in college, but they've all got great blogs to check out now!

2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet?

Well I'm pretty dang excited to meet Annie, L, and Erin at Influence in October! (and the rest of you who are going!)

Erin has a beautiful way with words and stands strong in her faith in Jesus.

L is such a sweetheart and has a great series on the power of our words right now!

Annie could be my twin. We're both English majors, love us some Hispanic culture, value dessert for the blessing it is, and think we're Dumbledore when we use the word "alas". 

I'm also way excited to welcome Kerrie to Texas next year! 

3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid? 

Sandy's from Sandy a la Mode! I love how she incorporate trends in classic ways. Share with me?

and 

Kim from Oh, Sweet Joy.  Seriously, can be she be any more gorgeous? 

4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? 

I'd go with Jessi from This Camera Tells my Story.  She could cultivate a garden, grind our meat and survive the heat. Plus, she'd be fun and interesting company! 

5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with ? 

L was the first to reach out to me. She is so encouraging that a friendship naturally blossomed.

6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? 

Well, of course. 
Kerrie at the Williams Post inspires me to daily live on mission!
Jessi at Naptime Diaries challenges me to embrace grace.
Hannah at Happy Days is so honest and beautiful and I love reading about her family's journey.

7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? 

I vote Lenora at Yellow Heart Art. There is hardly a post from her that doesn't have me giggling. Her tweets too! Love her. 

8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you?

I'd want Rachel from Along the Way with Rae there! We could have our morning coffee together and avoid any drama.


Oh, and Shawnda from Confections of a Foodie Bride. She could teach me her genius. 

9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? 

Well, I love my job :) But if I have to pick... probably Ree. What does she do?  Cook, cooking show, cookbooks, give away awesome prizes, live on a beautiful ranch.  Yes, that sounds good!

10. Favorite blog design? 

I like Jenna's at The Life of the Wife! Her shop design is pretty sweet too! 
                                               ______________________________


This was such a fun prompt! Hope y'all check out some of these awesome girls!

7 comments:

  1. You're so sweet Chelsea! I cant wait to meet abd maybe even do some ministry together next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww thanks for including me in this!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, thanks!! So honored to be included!! And something you didn't know about me: I was a girl scout for 13 years so I could definitely start a fire. Plus I've watched every single episode of Survivor Man :)

    (ps- the above comment was from me. I was signed into my husband's account. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww girl! Thanks for the shout out! You could be the awesome cook, and me the one who is kitchen "diabled" hahah :) Love this link-up idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl :) You're too sweet! Those pictures are seriously some of my favorite pictures from college!! Even the one with the SLIME ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it fun when blog friends turn into real life friends!?! i love it.

    hannah is a FAVORITE. i had the joy of meeting her last september at blog sugar. http://victoryrd.blogspot.com/2011/09/taste-and-see.html
    she is even more delightful in person than she is i blogville (if that is possible).

    ReplyDelete
  7. alas! forget could be twins. we ARE twins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...