Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Roasted Fresh Green Beans and Grape Tomatoes

**I'm at camp with my students all this week! Hope y'all enjoy some of these yummy recipes while I'm away. I'll try to respond to comments/emails when I get back!**



This is a perfect summer side! Roasted tomatoes have such a delicious and robust flavor and green beans add just the right crunch. Plus this is so simple to throw together!

What You'll Need: 
1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
1 pint grape tomatoes 
2 tbsp olive oil
freshly cracked black pepper
sea salt 

What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss together beans, tomatoes and oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over a baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes or until the tomatoes have burst.


Recipe inspired by and adapted from Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good. I will have to try it! I am always looking for new ways to cook my veggies, now that I've finally discovered I like vegetables after 25 years of hating them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...