Thursday, April 4, 2013

prayer request

hello friends!

I just wanted to pop in with a quick prayer request. This weekend, my school is hosting Youth Ministry Lab- a really exciting conference aimed at teaching and equipping student ministers, volunteers and student leaders from all across the country. The entire conference is put on by graduate students (including me!) and our prayer is that God would be glorified through this event. 

I have attended YML for the past two years and from my personal experience I can tell you that God has really used it as a key place of direction and resources for my ministries. I am excited to be part of the team this year hosting!

I am humbled and grateful by the prayer support that you have already shown through other situations and events, and I would be so appreciative if you would be praying for us this weekend!

hope y'all have a beautiful weekend loves!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend was successful! I like your bluebonnet pictures. :D We moved from Dallas months ago and while we lived there I would always make my kids pose in the bluebonnets. Like every other parent, of course. Good times! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...