Friday, September 21, 2012

Sponsorships Now Available!


One of the things that I've loved so much about becoming involved in the blogging community is the very real support and encouragement. The kind words, prayers and provision I have encountered is more than I imagined possible from people I met through the internet. 


I want to to extend an opportunity to y'all to very physically support me as I work myself through seminary while I support you in your blog and business endeavors. 

You can find all the information here! All of the sponsorships are through Passionfruit Ads to make it super simple for you. 

And let me tell you, I'm not a big fan of cookie cutter sponsorship posts that don't really highlight who you are and lead most readers to skip right over it. I want to give you a platform to reach more readers in a genuine way that fits who you are! But most importantly I want to support you through prayer in whatever it is that's going on in your life. 

So, please prayerfully consider partnering with me this month and in the future. I think that this is something that God will use in a really amazing way!

If you have any questions, please email me at chelsea@ombchurch.org or tweet me @tasteandseeblog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...