The past couple weeks, there have been some super sweet
little things that made my days brighter!
- Free Dr Pepper T shirt at P Terry's. Bittersweet, as I was super excited to get my free T shirt, but am really sad about the end of the Dublin Dr Pepper era.
2. New Toms! It was definitely time- these were a totally different colors and I was rockin an awesome hole by my big toe. Thanks Brittany!
3. A visit with sweet friend.
I was so glad I got to make a surprise trip to Madisonville for Dallas's birthday!
4. Family style roommate dinner at Carino's (yum!)
and the completion of our 20 week Bible study.
5. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!
I've only eaten two boxes so far.
These are my faves!
6. Awesome students who honor Christ in their extracurriculars
by praying with their teammates
being good sports
and always speaking encouragement
It has been an honor to go support them in their competitions!
(Steven, Jon and Alexis pictured)
Linking up with Lindsay at Hello Hue!