Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mini Chocolate Pecan Pies


This little dessert is perfect for the holidays. Now, I have to admit that I don't really like pecan pie. *GASP* I know. What kind of good Southern girl am I? There's something a little too sweet and sticky about the filling with not nearly enough yummy pecans for me. So as part of my Thanksgiving cocktail party menu, I created these delicious little pies- heavy on the buttery crust and tasty pecan halves, held together by just enough chocolatel-y filling. 

I love the miniature size of these treats, too! They're big enough to satisfy a dessert craving but small enough to satisfy your calorie-calculating concern. And that is definitely something to be thankful for :)


I am sharing the recipe for these beauties today at Truly Lovely so click on over to get the recipe! 

Recipe adapted from Joy of Baking


Thanksgiving Cocktail Party Menu

Appetizer
Entree
Side Dishes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Homemade Green Bean Casserole with Fresh Fried Onions
Dessert 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...