Saturday, December 29, 2012

Most Popular Posts of 2012

2012 has been a great year for this little blog. The name changed from Live Laugh Lynae to Taste and See, and I added some cutesy branding from Yellow Heart Art.  I was lucky enough to attend the Influence Conference in October, hug ladies I already loved from online interactions, and make lots of connections with new faces.  I started accepting sponsorships and have grown in readership. 

I have learned a lot about when to speak (uh, or write) and when to remain silent; when to share the beauty of life and when to reveal the harder parts. I have learned that through it all, I am to glorify Christ. Even if I'm just sharing a recipe with bad quality photos. 

So, thank you loves for this year and for helping to grow this little blog! Here are my ten most popular posts from 2012.


1 comment:

  1. you need to publish a cookbook someday :) love all your recipes and photos. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...