Wednesday, June 12, 2013

#chelindseyvaca: Cocoa Beach

Catch up with #chelindseyvaca here! taking off, the wizarding world, Honeyduke's

After a couple of days exploring Orlando, Lindsey and I picked up a super cute rental car and drove out to Cocoa Beach! We don't get to spend a lot of time at the ocean so we soaked up the sun and waves and the perfect sand while we could! 


In my awesome modest swimsuit from Target!


Sending messages home


Our beach was never crowded, just peaceful. We even came back for a moonlight stroll!


Joy







Nature's Pedicure

We stayed at the La Quinta right across from the beach. Who knew it had such a cool history? 

We got to grab tacos with Megan and ohmyword, she is awesome. 

On our last night, we had a fancy dinner on the water (fancy for us, anyway) and caught a stunning sunset. Even the photos from my iPhone are pretty phenomenal. 




I had fish, shrimp and scallops and Lindsey had a beautiful steak. Mmmm.

A freelance photographer targeted us as tourists and got our photo in front of the gorgeous sunset. I totally bought it. I thought it turned out so pretty! (except he made me take my glasses off... like, what?) Notice my big, Florida-humid hair haha! And Lindsey is just a bronzed goddess as usual.

I loved our time at Cocoa Beach- it was beautiful, refreshing and fun. 
The best kind of vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...