Tuesday, May 22, 2012

some happy things


I've started the Soul Detox Devotion from the You Version Bible app along with some other really awesome women! (You can read more about it here.) If you are looking for a good personal Bible study, this one is great! We are using Twitter and Instagram to encourage each other as we study each day, using the hashtag #shereadstruth , so feel free to join us!








I am really pumped to be going to The Influence Conference in October! The hosts, speakers and location have got me wanting to skip straight through summer for this event. Good thing there are a few months between now and then though because I have some saving to do!


Before I even heard of this conference,  I'd been really feeling a push to be part of a gospel-focused retreat specifically for bloggers. I even thought about putting something small together myself! I am so glad I waited though, because Influence sounds like it is going to be amazing- a time to reflect on Him and join in community with others. If you are also going, I'd love to get to  know you before then!




This is a very busy week for our youth group. We're preparing for our graduation celebration service this Sunday with our six high school graduates! And I'll be attending five separate graduation services, in addition to parties and receptions to honor these awesome kids. (They better believe I love them for sitting through 8+ cumulative hours of pomp and circumstance)


Happy Tuesday, y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the high school graduates! I can't believe you have to attend five different services. Wow!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...