Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011

2011 brought many changes, celebrations and opportunities.

I began blogging regularly this year.

I graduated from the University of Texas.

I worked at Hey Cupcake for six months.

We've had all kinds of fun, and spiritual breakthroughs, in our youth group.

And I accepted a full time position as the youth minister at OMBC.

It's been a good year.

Best of Live Laugh Lynae

Most Popular 
Here are my most read, pinned and commented on posts from this year!

Food Posts




Craft Posts

My favorites
These posts didn't necessarily have high views, or any comments 
but these are recipes that I've made multiple times
 because they're so dang good
and a personal post that meant a lot to me!




Happy New Years to all of you!
Best wishes as we look toward 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...